Join us for an exciting weekend of wine and golf from 2–4 June 2023 for the third annual Halliday Barnbougle Cup, at one of the country’s most well regarded golf clubs, Barnbougle. The Tasmanian location boasts two of Australia’s top ten courses, Lost Farm and The Dunes, situated in and around the dramatic dunes of Anderson Bay.
Renowned for its untouched wilderness, pristine coastline, cool-climate wines and fresh local produce, Tasmania represents the perfect location for a weekend of fine wine and golf – and a bit of healthy competition, of course.
Play on Barnbougle’s prestigious courses by day and dine on fresh, locally sourced produce by night. As an exclusive part of the Halliday Barnbougle Cup weekend, enjoy a food and wine masterclass with Halliday Tasting Team member Dave Brookes – the dinner will take place perched atop a coastal dune in Barnbougle’s Lost Farm Restaurant, while we take you through four courses, paired with highly-rated wines.
Friday, 2 June:
• Join us for welcome drinks and a gourmet BBQ after you've checked in.
Saturday, 3 June:
• Tee off at Lost Farm. For non-golfers there will be an option to participate in additional activities – to be advised closer to the date.
Sunday, 4 June:
• Tee off at The Dunes. Additional activities will be available for non-golfers.
• Join us for lunch and find out who’ll be crowned our Halliday Barnbougle Cup 2023 winner.
• The Halliday event will conclude after trophy presentations, but make sure to extend your trip and enjoy more of what this beautiful state has to offer. Find out more about Tasmanian wine with our essential guide.
*Full itinerary to be provided prior to event.
• 2 x nights accommodation at Lost Farm Lodge
• 20 holes on Lost Farm
• 18 holes on The Dunes
• Casual dinner on Friday evening in the Sports Bar, including Halliday-rated wines
• Four-course dining experience at Lost Farm Restaurant expertly matched with highly rated Halliday wines
• Breakfast and lunch daily (Saturday and Sunday)
• Prizes for Halliday Barnbougle Cup winners
You can find out more about our past Halliday Cup events here.
To secure your place, please book using the below packages.
If you would like to make a group booking or have any questions about the Halliday Barnbougle Cup, please email the team at email@example.com.
Cancellation of a booking will incur the following fees:
45+ days prior to departure – 25% of total booking price
15–45 days prior to departure – 50% total booking price
1–14 days prior to departure – 100% of total booking price
These fees will apply except in certain circumstances outlined under the Australian Consumer law. Once travel has commenced, no refunds will be made for any unused service.
When booking you accept that your travel may be affected by COVID-19 or factors related to COVID-19. Please note we cannot be held accountable if your travel is affected as a result of COVID-19 or for any cancellations that occur due to vaccine requirements not being met or non-compliance of travel conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Want to know more? You can read our FAQs here.